James received a Bachelor of Science in Physics from Kent State University, and a Master of Science in Medical Physics from Cleveland State University. During his graduate studies, James served as a teaching assistant where he taught undergraduate physics labs in addition to working on research concerning target exposure indices and fluoroscopic data analysis. He joined Upstate Medical Physics as a Diagnostic Medical Physics Resident in June of 2021 and is eager to grow his knowledge in the field.
James is originally from Highland Heights, OH and now lives in Rochester, NY.
M.S. in Medical Physics, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- B.S. in Physics, Kent State University, Kent, OH
Certifications, Licenses, and Professional Organizations
- New York State Limited Permit to Practice Medical Physics – Diagnostic Radiological Physics
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM), Resident Member
- American College of Radiology (ACR), Member in Training
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), Member in Training