Radioactive Material License Support

Users of radioactive materials must be licensed by their state regulators or the NRC. If the license application is too broad, or commits the licensee to overly-ambitious procedures, problems may be encountered later in the form of violations. A well-written license application will help to ensure that commitments can be met. UMP personnel have helped clients write clear, concise license applications that provide the proper level of commitment for their facility. We can also assist with license amendment requests and other regulatory matters.