Mike received his undergraduate degree in Physics from Ohio State University and his graduate degree in Medical Physics from Cleveland State University. During his graduate studies, Mike worked as a teaching assistant where he taught undergraduate physics labs in addition to working as a research assistant on automatic detection of CT artifacts. Mike is also a registered radiologic technologist, with experience working in pain management and extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripsy. He joined Upstate Medical Physics as a Diagnostic Medical Physics Resident in June of 2020.
Mike is originally from Cleveland Heights, OH and now lives in Rochester, NY.
- M.S. in Medical Physics, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- Certificate in Radiologic Technology, Cleveland Clinic School of Diagnostic Imaging, Cleveland, OH
- B.S. in Physics, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
Certifications, Licenses, and Professional Organizations
- New York State Limited Permit to Practice Medical Physics – Diagnostic Radiological Physics
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM), Resident Member
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), Member in Training
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certified Radiologic Technologist
- Licensed Radiographer in Ohio and New York